Pizza is arguably one of our favourite so called ‘cheat foods’ but it doesn’t have to be a cheat.
Bio-Synergy ambassador and professional team GB snowboarder Gary Bartlett has provided us with this recipe that gets him through those cravings. Both low fat and high protein this pizza takes less than 15 minutes to cook.
- 1 chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 kcal spray or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tortilla
- 1 heaped tablespoon of tomato sauce
- Rested Peppers
- Low fat mozzarella cheese
How to make me
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes
- Spray both sides of the tortilla with the 1 kcal spray or brush with the extra virgin olive oil
- Gently prick the surface of the tortillas in several places with a fork.
- Place the tortillas directly on the oven for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Make sure you are watching to stop them burning.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the tomato sauce.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on each. Sprinkle with oregano and cheeses.
- Place back in the oven for another 1-2 minutes.
- Finally Enjoy